The high performance, work horse combination of the XT1 First and XT2 Second Stage.
The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT’s advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1 J/l, the XT performs right alongside the premier regulators on the market today.
XT1 First Stage Regulator:
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure
- Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret results in optimal hose routing
- HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting, providing the perfect angle for hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants, and freeze
- Available as DIN or Yoke
XT2 Second Stage Regulator:
- Pneumatically-balanced design allows for consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece, producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free flow at surface and works well even with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives