This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
This high-performance regulator boasts a balanced disphragm first stage (US4) coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage and matching octopus (AT20).
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The US4 first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Pneumatically-balanced AT20 second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
|Yoke or DIN options available
|Type of first stage
|Balanced diaphragm design
|Number of HP ports
|1 (7/16″ UNF)
|Number of MP ports
|4 (3/8″ UNF)
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
|Chrome over marine brass
|No, designed for temps above 50ºF / 10ºC
|Type of second stage
|Integrated Venturi Lever
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
|Overall Work of Breathing (WOB) scores
|Avg. 0.85 joules/liter
|Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%