Octopus XS Compact uses the same casing as the XS Compact model made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover. All the parts of XS Compact, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator. The performance is extremely high, although the calibration is regulated so that the inhalation effort is slightly greater than on the XS Compact, to prevent any self-regulating possibility when it is used as a spare regulator. Octopus XS Compact suits all the Cressi first stages perfectly and all the first stages with an intermediate pressure between 9 and 10 bar.
- Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag.
- Nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing.
- Dive/pre-dive Venturi switch boosts air delivery at depth and minimizes freeflow at the surface
- Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view.
- Made from lightweight techno-polymers, reducing jaw fatigue while diving and reducing overall weight for travel
- High-visibility yellow markings make these second stages easy-to-see for use as an octopus or safe-second.