Xerotherm Top has been designed to keep your skin dry and highly comfortable as you dive in to water. Xerotherm fabric based tops are the most effective next to the skin garment. They ensure perfect warmth & comfort for the diver, even in challenging environmental conditions.
An ultimate base layer system for dry suit scuba diving as it enhances a diver’s existing thermal protection, Xerotherm has also been used on several Everest expeditions. Constructed from Polartec Power Stretch fabric, it is usable under a Thinsulate or on its own under crushed neoprene.
Quick wicking fabric of the Xerotherm Tops effectively moves the moisture away from the skin. It keeps air at the skin’s surface and dramatically reduces conductive heat loss from the body. Flat seams are used in these tops throughout to maximise next to the skin comfort. The Xerotherm Tops keep the diver’s body dry and the wearer more comfortable during and after the dive.
- Wicks away the leaked out perspiration or moisture from suit
- Keeps the diver more warm and cosy under deep water
- Ultra-fast wicking fabric
- Provides extra protection for the body
- Ideal for pre & post dive thermal protection
- Xerotherm Top stays warm even when wet, and prevents heat from escaping
Available in men’s and women’s sizing. Please specify with your order.
Men’s Sizing: S-XXXL
Women’s Sizing: UK 6-20 | US 4-18