The king of the diving computers, Suunto EON Steel Dive computer, is a fully customizable diving computer developed together with experienced active divers, offering several smart functions and a fabulous wide angle colour screen.
EASE OF USE
- Customize to match your evolving needs
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Simple, easy interaction with menus and buttons
- Bright, high contrast display for easy reading in any dive conditions
- Use with strap or bungee (included)
- Flip display
- Brushed stainless steel bezel
- Highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass
- Robust mechanical construction
- Extensively tested and built to last
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth
- Rechargeable battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge (one week at liveaboard)
FOR ALL DIVING
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- No-decompression dive planner
- Monitor multiple tank pressures with the new Suunto Tank POD
Suunto Tank POD:
The Suunto Tank POD is a wireless tank pressure transmitter that allows you to view current tank pressure with just a glance at your wrist.
The robust digital communications technology brings not only improved stability but also new features such as multiple tank pressure readings.
The reworked pairing procedure is very intuitive; just pressurize the system, hold your Suunto EON Steel close to the Tank POD and after a few seconds a menu pops up on the screen showing the serial number, battery status and the tank pressure.
Suunto Tank Pod features:
- Easy pairing
- Multiple tank pressure readings
- Robust digital communications technology
- Compatible with Suunto EON Steel
- Labeling field for organization when using for several tanks
- Up to 10 simultaneously assignable Suunto Tank PODs
- Transmission distance max. 1.8m