Teaming SCUBAPRO’s best-selling second stage with its environmentally sealed first stage creates a reliable air delivery system for all diving conditions. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The S600, with its rugged fiberglass rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and stainless steel front face front face, provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth
- FIRST STAGE: Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- SECOND STAGE: Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum
- Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow