Designed for technical divers, the new G2 Tek dive computer offers all of the great features you love from the G2 Dive Computer with a Gradient Factor algorithm (ZH-L16 GF) instead of the Personalized Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann algorithm (ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG). It’s easy to read with a choice of four colorful screens and customization options that quickly draws your attention to what you need to know. It’s easy to use – the G2 Tek offers the same three-button control, intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation as the hands-down easiest dive computer to use.
- Pure Gradient Factor algorithm (ZH-L 16 GF)
- Bungee straps are included for easier mounting
- Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. (TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.)
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Full tilt digital compass, the best available, includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy — no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Maximum operating depth is 394 ft/120 m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge. Battery must be changed by the dealer.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface easily downloads dive data to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Optional hoseless air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT). Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.
|Number of Gases
|21-100% Nitrox, Trimix
|CCR, Freediving, Gauge, Scuba
|Max Operating Depth (M)
|Depth Rating (M)
|Battery Replacement Type
|Estimated Battery Life
|Up to 50 Hours Per Charge
|Number of Control Buttons
|XL Dot Matrix Display