Combo Seahorse is the mask and snorkel combo for kids ages 8-14 who like to snorkel safely and have fun. Included in the Seahorse combo is a siliter Seahorse mask with easy-to-use adjustment buckles on the face. The lens has a wide downward viewing radius. The snorkel holder is integrated. The snorkel is made of soft siliter, ideal for children.
The Seahorse Combo is a mask and snorkel combination for children ages 8-14 that includes:
– Seahorse ergonomic mask with siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great downward vision
– Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, ergonomic
Available in yellow, blue and pink.
How to use Combo Seahorse:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.