The Sola 1200 SF uses a factory sealed body to prevent flooding through damaged or otherwise compromised o-rings. A magnetic slider is used to operate the light, switching between the different beam angles and brightness levels. The use of a magnetic switch further reduces the risk of flooding as there are no mechanical switches passing through the body of the torch. A smart dashboard is incorporated into the top of the housing to indicate the current brightness level when in use but will also display battery charge status.
The 1200 SF is not supplied with any mounting kits or handles. A minimum of a D-ring kit is required to secure the light and act as a platform for additional mounts such as a photo ball or locline mount.
• 1200 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
• Multiple imaging mounts available, including standard 1″ photo ball, 1/2″ Locline, and YS mount.
• Spot (12 degree) and Flood (60 degree) beams
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Factory sealed housing
• Magnetic slider switch
• 2 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag