Sola™ dive lights have a factory sealed body so you never need to worry about flooding. Control is accomplished with a magnetic slider on the top of the body. Slide forward or back to turn on. Hold forward or back to turn off. Rotate to lock.
Built to the specifications of top divers across the globe. The smallest rechargeable dive light that actually delivers its published output – in a perfectly smooth spot or flood beam.
Built-in lithium-ion battery is charged through external charge ports with gold plated receivers for years of use. Factory sealed design makes charging fast and easy without ever having to open the light.
• 800 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
• Ultra compact lightweight (285 grams); extremely bright 2 mode dive light (800 lumen flood 500 lumen spot); 3 power settings per mode; perfect for travel
• Powerful, compact, and Rechargeable – dual beams and multiple power settings (70-280min) create the ultimate travel-friendly dive light
• 60 degrees of flood light illuminates entire field of vision; easily alternate between spot and flood light for maximum versatility
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery with run times up to 270 minutes at low power
• No flooding with factory sealed housing; depth rated to 300 feet
• Standard ballistic cordura hand mount allows hands-free use.
• 60 degree flood and 12 degree spot underwater beam angles; tested in water for accuracy
• Multiple mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
• Manufactured in California.
• Hand Strap, 1 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag