Dive Rite’s Sidewinder Series of Reels are designed to be Anti-Jam by using Precision Machine Tolerances between the Frame and the Spool making it nearly impossible for the line to slip between the spool and the handle. Choose between Dive Rite’s Cave Explorer Reel with 900′ (274.3 meters) of Durable DuPont Fiber Braided #24-Line which has 220 lbs (99.80 kg) Breakage Strength and Dive Rite’s Wreck Explorer Reel with 550′ (167.65 meters) of Durable DuPont Fiber Braided #36-Line which has 350 lbs (158.76 kg) of Breakage Strength both with Extra Large Stainless Steel Bolt Snap.
Both Reels have an Injected Molded ABS Spool which is Breakage and Crack Resistant, they come with a Stainless Steel Axle and High Quality Machined CNC Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame which are Corrosion Resistant. A Knurled Lockdown Screw has a Low Profile to Prevent Snagging and is Easy-to-Use even with Gloved Hands. Reels weigh 2.68 lbs (1.21 kg) and are covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- 550′ (167.65 meters) of Durable DuPont Fiber Braided #36-Line
- Line Breakage Strength of 350 lbs (158.76 kg)
- Injection molded ABS spool resists breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel axle is corrosion resistant.
- High quality aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
- X-Large Stainless Steel Bolt Snap