The Cressi Marea Mask and Gamma snorkel make an excellent combination, perfect for snorkeling or free diving. The head strap is adjustable and will fit a variety of head sizes.
The Cressi Marea Mask is particularly suitable for snorkeling, but just as appropriate for use in scuba diving. It has dual tempered glass lenses, a double feathered skirt edge that adapts to most faces and a small inner volume that is perfect for free-divers. The Marea is made from 100% clear high quality sealing soft silicone rubber that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort and fit.
Cressi Marea Mask features:
- Excellent free dive and snorkelling mask
- 2 Window design
- 100% high quality silicone construction
- Tempered glass lenses
- Micrometric adjustable buckle
- Easy adjustable buckle
Gamma Snorkel has a semi-dry profiled splash guard that drastically reduces water entering the snorkel tube from splashing of wind and waves, without blocking the breathing tube. An adjustable snorkel keeper attachment system for quick attachment to the mask strap runs along the snorkel tube for perfect positioning. New drainage well that draws all the residual water to the bottom end of the tube, preventing blockage of breathing. Internal elliptical one-way purge valve optimizes water drainage, making it quick and easy to purge the snorkel clear.
Cressi Gamma Snorkel features:
- Profiled guard: this drastically reduces water intake and splashing from the top without blocking breathing.
- Flexible, angled, low bore reduces jaw fatigue
- Compact shape excellent for packing
- Adjustable attachment: system of quick-attachment to the mask strap, which runs along the snorkel bore for perfect positioning.
- New drainage well: this draws all the remaining water to the bottom end of the tube, preventing all blockage to breathing.
- Internal elliptical valve: the elliptical valve optimises water drainage, making it quick and easy to purge the snorkel.
- High quality silicon mouth piece
- Streamlined shape reduces drag while swimming