One of our most popular suits at the Dive Doctor, this suit has the flexibility and warmth needed for an active diver in New Zealand waters for a great price.
This one-piece wetsuit has varying thicknesses (7, 6, 5 mm) for added range of motion and attached hood for cold water.
The suit is characterized by the WATER STOP SYSTEM, whereby a particular bib inside in ULTRASTRETCH material creates a double barrier against water infiltration and improves thermal insulation.
- Transverse front zipper, along with the special ELASTIC SPAN cover and X-PLUSH lining, greatly facilitate the fit and donning. Super comfy.
- Special 6.5 mm inserts on the arms and legs improve the joint anatomy, enabling smoother motion. Additional pre-bent embossing in the folds of the joints.
- SMALL DIAMOND anti abrasion reinforcements on the shoulder and butt.
- Protective reinforcement on the knees.
- 5 mm hood with Air Free valve to remove the air.
- Wrists and ankles have double cuffs with a zip; the size is printed in evidence on the inside wrists.