The mask rests on the face with offers supreme comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use.
Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed.
The Big Eyes Evolution have been developed further form the matrix offering and increase of vision by 25%. The raked lenses, with their inverted drop shape (Cressi patent), are quite small and are brought as close to the pupils as possible.
The thickness of the headband has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn.
The headband uses the exclusive patented Cressi system of double injection of an elastomer on a rigid element and allows the buckles of the strap to be mounted not on the skirt structure, as done by our competitors, but on an indestructible elastic element that tilts on a vertical plane and can be completely bent sideways on a 180° curve.
The Big Eyes Evolution packaging can be completely recycled and the lower black part has been made from recycled material: Cressi also cares for the environment!
- Minimal internal volume
- Skirt in High Seal Silicone
- Special structure of the skirt has differentiated rigidity
- Very narrow headband in three materials, invisible when the mask is worn
- Instantly adjustable buckles that are joined to the headband with an indestructible elastic element
- Downward visibility is increased by 25% compared to the Matrix