Exceptionally rugged, yet beautifully streamlined, the TransPac XT redefines expectations about function and comfort in scuba harnesses. Our radically updated TransPac® XT now provides a true mountaineer backpack design with an integrated hip belt, molded foam lumbar support and ergonomic shoulder pads. Available in sizes XS-XXL with easy customization options at the shoulder and waist plate, the TransPac XT is designed to fit any size diver, including children.
The TransPac XT evenly balances weight across the hips and back distributing the weight of single or double tanks. The wrap-around hip belt made of dual density foam, snugly hugs the lower back giving critical support and cushioning. Narrow, double-foam shoulder pads fit perfectly beneath the two-inch shoulder webbing to give chafe-free comfort. The high-tech, molded foam lumbar pad is contoured in all the right places with mesh airflow channels for instantdraining topside and doubles as a lift-bag sleeve with an integrated pocket. Chest-support strap provides ultimate load distribution and when used with the removable, 1.5-inch crotch strap provides outstanding stability and comfort in the water. Transition plates at the shoulders allow for quick addition/deletion of hardware and finite adjustments. Dual cam straps are positioned to give plenty of head room for easy maneuvering in the water.
Neutrally buoyant, the TransPac XT weighs less than 5lbs (2.29kg) and packs flat for travel. Optional weight pockets slide easily onto the waist belt. Designed for use with any XT or EXP wing in the Dive Rite line. Made in the U.S.A.
- Soft backplate constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon for maximum tear and abrasion resistance
- Marine grade stainless sideplates provide custom fit and performance depending on placement at waist
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for load distribution and acetyl resin quick release buckles for easy doff and don
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 pounds breaking strength forms the shoulder and waist straps.
- Dual, 36-inch cam straps with lightweight marine stainless buckles
- Marine-grade, stainless steel hardware (sizes XS-S have only one set of shoulder D-rings due to space limitations)
- Grommet mounting holes slide over bolt kit when diving doubles. Stability plates should also be used to protect harness and provide maximum security.
- Weight XS:4 lbs 4 oz (1.92kg), Sm:4 lbs 4 oz (1.95kg), Med:4 lbs 8 oz (2.054kg), Lg:4 lbs 12 oz (2.15kg), XL:4 lbs 14 oz (2.20kg), XXL:4.93lb (2.23kg)