The UFO is a versatile, floating platform that can be adapted to numerous uses with the addition of customized kits and accessories. Use it for spearfishing, scuba diving or as a hookah system!
The base model is so feature-rich that do-it-yourselfers will find countless uses for it. There are plenty of tie-downs and attachment points along with ample storage space.
The UFO is rugged. Handles, clips and D-rings are reinforced. The inner bladders are made from thick PVC film and the outer shell is 600D with 4 coatings of polyurethane.
The UFO base model comes standard with a dive flag and staff, shoulder straps, thick foam floor board for rigidity, a crisscross bungee hold-down with tensioner, and enough bungee cord and pull bobs to build 6 tie-downs.
- Rugged construction
- Outer shell – 600D with 4 coatings of polyurethane
- Inner bladders – thick PVC film
- 28 attachment D-rings and 12 attachment hooks
- Includes 15 x 12.75 in (38 x 32 cm) dive flag with wire stiffener, staff and mounting hardware
- 2 shoulder straps for hands-free transporting
- Crisscross bungee hold-down with tensioner
- Enough bungee cord and pull bobs to build 6 tie-downs
- 28 in (70 cm) fish measuring scale along starboard side
- Drain holes with SS grommets
- Dimensions: 36 x 26 x 11 in (91 x 66 x 28 cm)