This is a tough 6.5mm semi-dry boot with an extra long zipper for easy donning.
The heels and toes are strengthened and the boot has an angled design for less stress while finning.
Hypothermia vs Boots. The body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the blood stream to the external parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. Any water temperature lower than the body temp will during the time of the dive affect your core temperature. Do not under-dress your feet. Keeping the feet warm is an old true formula against coldness; your mother told you so, didn’t she? And Waterproof keeps her happy by offering you the B1 Boot.
• 6.5mm Neoprene with Nylon coating
• Longer zipper for easier donning
• Zipper, underlaid with neoprene to minimize water exchange.
• Stitched-on seal cuff
• Glideskin at the Heel-stem area
• Rubbercaps at heels and toes
• Boot Puller for easy donning
• Flexible profile sole
• ID-Plate for marking your property