The Iceland Comfort, Aqualung’s most advanced semi-dry suit, unites fit, flexibility and eco-conscious design. The new TIZIP plastic dry zipper allows for comfort and natural movement and the superfit seals significantly reduce water entry at the neck, wrists and ankles. The inner material is soft to the touch, while the outer material is abrasion-resistant and the 7mm AquaFlex neoprene provides a new level of warmth. The Iceland Comfort features neoprene multi-panel design and pre-bent anatomic arms and legs with improved Powertex kneepads that ensure an exceptional fit with excellent range of motion.
- The new TIZIP dry zipper is durable and easy to use
- 7mm AquaFlex neoprene provides warmth as well as substantial 4-way flexibility.
- Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and water-blocking integrity of the seams.
- Environment-friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread. The neoprene is now produced with recycled black carbon.The outside and inside linings are knitted with dope-dyed yarns (reducing energy and water consumption) and are laminated on the neoprene sheets with water-based glue.
- No-slip prints on shoulders and hips provide added protection and help keep the BC shoulder straps in place. The wrist graphics help keep your computer where you want it to be.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and the “hook and loop” snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft, making these suits easy to don and doff.
- The improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility and excellent abrasion resistance.