Suunto Cobra is an air-integrated console-mounted dive computer that combines versatile features with a user-friendly design. To build your perfect console, complement it with the Suunto SK compass or Suunto Quick Release. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation. This edition includes the USB cable interface for loading your dive data to your computer, plus the quick disconnect cable.
Suunto Quick Release allows you to connect the cylinder pressure gauge to the regulator pressure port with one quick and easy move. Disconnecting is just as simple. The Quick Release is installed between the gauge and the hose or between the hose and regulator first stage. This allows you to store the dive instruments in a safe place, independently from the cylinder, and download the dive information easily between several dives. It is fast and reliable.
The Suunto Cobra 3 Dive Computer Console is an easy to use dive computer with air integration and a simple interface, eliminating the need for additional SPG or compass. Modes for air, nitrox, and gauge dives provide versatility, and it is capable of gas-switching during a dive so it can support more advanced and technical dives as well. The four-button controls are easy to master while you’re underwater, and once you’re back on dry land the included DM5 software allows you to access detailed dive data on PC or Mac. The Suunto Cobra 3 Dive Computer Console includes a tilt-compensated 3D compass and air integration. This version of the dive computer also includes the USB cable interface, plus a quick disconnect on the hose.
- Suunto RGBM continuous decompression algorithm allows for safer and quicker ascents
- Electroluminescent illumination
- Robust and durable
- Air, Nitrox, and Gauge modes for a range of dive situations
- Simple four-button operation and easy to read matrix display
- Air integration makes it easy to keep an eye on tank pressure
- Tilt-compensated 3D compass helps you keep your bearings
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Built in dive simulator makes it easy to double-check settings before getting in the water
- Built-in dive planner makes it easier to schedule decompression
- Suunto DM5 software displays detailed graphical logs and dive data
- DM5 software compatible with PC or Mac, requires accessory cable