A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable Deep Stop function
- Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
- Battery life indicator
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- Backlit display
Built-in calendar and clock
The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
- PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional)