The new CRESSI RGBM algorithm, developed by Bruce Wienke, has been adapted by Cressi for safe decompression computations in multi-day repetitive dives.
Easy to use, the Interface works with both wrist and console units. USB connects the interface to your PC, then your Leonardo dive computer simply sits on top of the interface and the information is uploaded to your PC. Interactive connection is initiated when the light on the PC interface turns green.
-A Nitrox dive may be carried out after an air dive (even with desaturation in progress).
-Possibility of Deco (decompressive computations) or Gage program setting (depth gauge and timer).
-Deep Stop can be enabled or disabled.
-Large display with ”PCD System” for perfect understanding and readability of values.
-Replaceable display protective cover.
-Battery replacement can be carried out by the user.
-Planning: Scrolling of the safety curve.
-Unit of measure change from the metric system (meters and °C) to the feet system (ft- °F) by the user.
-Sound and visual alarm systems.
-CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
-Built-in calendar and clock.
-Logbook (70 hours or 60 dives) including dive profile.
-The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
-PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).
- Cressi Leonardo Dive Computers
- Complete Dive Profile Information
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Color Graphs
- Log Your Dives
- Must for the Serious Diver
- Helps Improve Diving Ability
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
- Download: Depths, Decompression Status and Maximum Depth
- Download: Bottom Time, Descent/Ascent Rates, Ambient Temperatures and Surface Intervals
- Download: All Warning Points Entered During the Dive and More!
- Kit Includes: USB Cable, Cradle and Disc