The Leonardo Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Leonardo Cressi Dive Computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar products on the market.
The different sizes of the two instruments, the computer minimanometro (SPG) and Leonardo dive computer, have led to a console designed truly innovative and original.
The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same. The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium. The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
Cressi Leonardo Console Highlights
- Console with two tools: Leonardo Dive Computers and Mini-gauge SPG
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
- Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi. Areas colored in red, green, blue
- Housing diameter: 65 mm, Height tool: 25 mm, Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
The Cressi Leonardo computer console is an elegant expression of a simple and functional design. The Cressi Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes. Cressi Leonardo has a large edge-to-edge, high-definition lcd screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The Cressi Leonardo’s easy-to-see battery life icon indicator and its distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Cressi Leonardo features a new Cressi RGBM algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days.
The Leonardo dive computer by Cressi is a multifunctional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used. Such information is displayed on the instrument’s large display, thanks to the pcd (priority compartment digit display) system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation.
The computer is provided with clock and calendar, a versatile dive memory (logbook), as well as a dive simulator. The mathematical model of Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed po2 value between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar (17.4 and 23.2 psi), to the mixture’s oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (meters) system. The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Leonardo dive computer has an operational depth from 0 to 120 meters (0′ to 393′), is powered by a user replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery, and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour) logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24 hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 3,700 meters (12,139′) and has a back light feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner’s manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
The Cress Surface Pressure Gauge (SPG) housing is durable chrome plated brass. The mini-manometer pressure gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 350 bars for at-a-glance monitoring of air. The instruments face is divided into three different colored zones:
- The area from 50 bars and below is highlighted-in-red with a solid-bar and red stripes. If the gauge is used on deeper dives, the red-scale extends and fades to 100 bars. This provides for added-reserve-air indication required at greater-depths.
- From 50 bars to approximately 200 bars is Green.
- From 200 bars to end of scale is Blue.
The SPG front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase-in-pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The SPG is equipped with a 7/16″ Threaded High Pressure Hose and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard.
Cressi Leonardo Computer 2 Gauge Console (Metric):
Basic Console for Safe Computer Assisted Diving
Dive Computer: Cressi Leonardo
- Elegant Expression of a Simple and Functional Design
- For Divers Who “Just-Want-to-Dive”
- Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming
- Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Edge-to-Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Compact and Travel-Friendly
- Easy-to-See Battery Life Icon Indicator
- Distinct Audible Alarms
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days
- Multifunctional Instrument for Sport Diving
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status
- Ascent Rate and Surface Interval Times
- Nitrogen Absorption and Release is Continuously Processed
- PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy and Direct Dialogue” Between Diver and Computer
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- Clock, Calendar and Temperature
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log
- Dive Simulator Function
- PO2 Value between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar (17.4 and 23.2 psi)
- (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Metric (meters) or Imperial (feet) System Selectable
- Reset Function for Multiple Users
- Operational Depth: 0 to 120 meters (0′ to 393′)
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 3,700 meters (12,139′)
- Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer SPG
- 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Small and Compact
- Luminescent Color Coded Dial
- 0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars
Green and 200 bars to Full Scale is Blue
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Console Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- Attachment Point for Clip or Lanyard
- 7/16″ Threaded H.P. Hose
- 1 Year Limited Warranty